Please let us know what therapies you are interested in, or any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wishing all of the SST therapists and families a very healthy and happy 2020-2021 school year!
Although this year may look and feel different, please know that our therapists are dedicated to giving their all in the classroom, virtually and in the clinic! Please let us know how we can best serve you and the needs of your child this school year!
We are stronger together!
IN-CLINIC THERAPY SERVICES STARTING 6/1/2020
NEW IN-CLINIC EVALUATIONS
▪ We will be scheduling for new patient in-clinic evaluations beginning the week of 6/1/2020. These patients then may transition to Teletherapy for ongoing therapy services.
CURRENT IN-CLINIC PATIENTS ON HOLD
▪ For those in-clinic patients who have been on hold since our temporary closure in mid-March and who were not eligible for Teletherapy services, you may now resume individual in-clinic services beginning the week of 6/1/2020.
INDIVIDUAL IN-CLINIC THERAPY
▪ In-clinic therapy is a great way to eliminate the risk of regression from the progress that has been made during the school year! Your child may have also had reduced school- based services due to school closures so now is a great time to make some expedited progress in-clinic beginning the week of 6/1/2020. In-clinic services will be available for those clients who are not eligible for Teletherapy services.
TELETHERAPY ONLY SERVICES
Existing Teletherapy Patients:
▪ We plan to continue our individual Teletherapy sessions for the patients we have already enrolled since our temporary closure in mid-March.
YOUR SAFETY IS #1!
SST is committed to keeping you safe!
▪ If you are sick, please stay home.
▪ The clinic will be professionally deep cleaned prior to the reopening on 6/1/2020.
▪ Clinic surfaces and materials will be frequently disinfected throughout the day and between sessions.
▪ Mandatory hand washing before clinic entry.
▪ Hand sanitizer will be available in each therapy room and in the lobby.
▪ Mandatory temperature check before clinic session begins.
▪ Mandatory staff face coverings during sessions. Some therapists will also wear face shields.
▪ Therapists will wear gloves when needed.
▪ Patients are requested to wear a face covering during each session. If a patient doesn’t have a face covering, SST will provide one for you. For patients who cannot tolerate wearing a face covering, a caregiver will be required to stay in the session to ensure a 6-foot distance between the patient and therapist.
▪ Clinic maximum occupancy- 18.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We look forward to working with you again really soon!
President/Owner, Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc.
Please take a moment to leave an online review for
Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc. !
Please let us know how your experience has been with
Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc. by leaving us a review and rating on:
We appreciate all feedback!
News and Events
Occupational Therapist, Michelle Long, MOT, OTR/L presents on a topic close to her heart.
"Siblings of children with disabilities."