Please let us know what therapies you are interested in, or any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
2021 Summer Groups
WE ARE BACK!
IN-CLINIC THERAPY SERVICES STARTING 6/1/2020
NEW IN-CLINIC EVALUATIONS
▪ We will be scheduling for new patient in-clinic evaluations beginning the week of 6/1/2020. These patients then may transition to Teletherapy for ongoing therapy services.
CURRENT IN-CLINIC PATIENTS ON HOLD
▪ For those in-clinic patients who have been on hold since our temporary closure in mid-March and who were not eligible for Teletherapy services, you may now resume individual in-clinic services beginning the week of 6/1/2020.
INDIVIDUAL IN-CLINIC THERAPY
▪ In-clinic therapy is a great way to eliminate the risk of regression from the progress that has been made during the school year! Your child may have also had reduced school- based services due to school closures so now is a great time to make some expedited progress in-clinic beginning the week of 6/1/2020. In-clinic services will be available for those clients who are not eligible for Teletherapy services.
TELETHERAPY ONLY SERVICES
Existing Teletherapy Patients:
▪ We plan to continue our individual Teletherapy sessions for the patients we have already enrolled since our temporary closure in mid-March.
YOUR SAFETY IS #1!
SST is committed to keeping you safe!
▪ If you are sick, please stay home.
▪ The clinic will be professionally deep cleaned prior to the reopening on 6/1/2020.
▪ Clinic surfaces and materials will be frequently disinfected throughout the day and between sessions.
▪ Mandatory hand washing before clinic entry.
▪ Hand sanitizer will be available in each therapy room and in the lobby.
▪ Mandatory temperature check before clinic session begins.
▪ Mandatory staff face coverings during sessions. Some therapists will also wear face shields.
▪ Therapists will wear gloves when needed.
▪ Patients are requested to wear a face covering during each session. If a patient doesn’t have a face covering, SST will provide one for you. For patients who cannot tolerate wearing a face covering, a caregiver will be required to stay in the session to ensure a 6-foot distance between the patient and therapist.
▪ Clinic maximum occupancy- 18.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We look forward to working with you again really soon!
President/Owner, Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc.
Please take a moment to leave an online review for
Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc. !
Please let us know how your experience has been with
Specialized Speech Technologies, Inc. by leaving us a review and rating on:
We appreciate all feedback!
News and Events
Occupational Therapist, Michelle Long, MOT, OTR/L presents on a topic close to her heart.
"Siblings of children with disabilities."